Your local customers are your lifeblood. Stay top of mind with your current fans and find new customers easily with this fun and informative course
Learn why local SEO is really the most important digital strategy for most small businesses and how to claim, set up, and optimize your Google My Business profile.
Learning that fits your busy schedule
Course modules are 10 - 12 minutes each to watch in short bursts or all at once. Over 2 hours of content.
Step by step instructions with insider tips
Follow along with the course and you'll have your SEO driving traffic to your business quickly. Insider tips and tricks that help you rise higher in the search rankings.
Just 4 or 5 new customers pays for the course.
Consider this course an investment that pays for itself swiftly and then keeps adding to your bottom line over and over as new customers find you more easily.
- Meet Your Instructor Michelle Brisebois…and why it's great you're here (2:30)
- Module 1 Why SEO is important …especially for attracting local customers? (7:42)
- Module 2 The Customer Journey and how it works - Explainer Video (2:09)
- Module 3 What is Local SEO and why is it the secret weapon? (6:24)
- Module 4 Why Claiming your GMB is crucial to boost your SEO (10:52)
- Module 5 GMB Holy Trinity: claim, define, and verify your account (12:37)
- Module 6 Perfecting the GMB set up (insider tips to boost your SEO) (7:49)
- Module 7 Content is King…and here's what to say (13:58)
- Module 8 GMB Name Rules: know what to choose for maximum impact (11:09)
- Module 9 GMB Categories: choose wisely (7:24)
- Module 10 GMB Conversion and address tips (10:32)
- Module 11 Optimizing hours of operation and messaging (8:58)
- Module 12 Entering your menu to rise to the top of the search rankings (8:43)
- Module 13 Using Google My Business for announcements, posts and pictures to rock the SEO (12:35)
- Module 14 Parting advice and regular care and feeding of your GMB account (3:36)
Meet Your Instructor
I'm Michelle Brisebois. I'm the Founder and Sr. Marketing Consultant for Textrix Consulting Ltd. I've worked in the food, restaurant, and wine industries for several decades and I'm a marketing professor with Niagara College. I'm thrilled to bring you this course because I know your investment will be returned to you swiftly with business from new customers. You'll learn all about how to optimize your local SEO strategy. The modules are focused, fast and filled with insider tips.
More From Textrix
Uleash your creativity, learn the secrets of innovation, then bring it all together with strong marketing strategy and trade secrets.